No sooner did I roll out with MindBridj.com than did other interesting opportunities begin lining up. (Life is a little funny that way.)
Well, since the MindBridj launch, I'm pleased to announce having since expanded, yet again, the people I can potentially reach with the information I developed for MindBridj. Early this month, I began laying the foundation for a partnership with a leading real estate trainer in Orange County Southern California. (Update: Changed to SoCal b/c I was just reminded that he does a lot of seminars in the Inland Empire, as well). My good friend, Jacob Swodeck, also a pretty well-followed real estate trainer and Short Sale expert in Orange County SoCal, wanted to expand his own services to help student/customers from his live workshops (also in the real estate space) leverage social media for their respective businesses. It seemed a natural fit.
So, for the past 4 to 6 weeks, I've been somewhat sequestered while we worked out details of building out a new site that merged elements of MindBridj with another venture Jacob founded early this year, formerly called LetsJara. The result is JaraUniversity.com.
Jara-U is still in its early launch stage but we've already begun taking both free registrations and paid subscriptions. You can get an overview in the short video above (also on the JaraUniversity.com home page), but the gist of Jara-U's offerings will initially include:
- Full access to all chapters of the videoBook version (i.e., "vBook Online") of my book
- Full access to a perpetually growing online library of social media skills training videos (i.e., "Success Library")
- Full access to online coaching discussion forums
- Audio seminars with business professionals who are making successful use of social media in their businesses today
- Downloadable video files of all Success Library modules (MP4 format; playable on PCs, Macs, iPhone/iPods)
- Downloadable audio files of all audio seminars (playable on MP3 players, iPhones, iPods)
- Full text transcripts for all seminars
- "Action steps" following each seminar to guide members on next steps to follow for implementing the tips discussed in the audio seminars
What Does This Mean For My Existing Subscribers on MindBridj.com??
It means that you are likely (again) getting a free upgrade to an online campus with even more features than what I currently have on MindBridj. (I'll lay out details in an email I'll be sending later today to all existing MindBridj.com members.)
A Shameless Request
But, if you're not currently a member, I'd appreciate you taking a looksee and consider registering under the FREE plan. THEN--and only if you see value in it for some of your friends--I'd love it if you saw fit to let your friends know via your own social and live networks. But, if you do pass it along, let me know. I think I can talk the bosses into a discount. ;) It's okay, I know people.