This Blog Has Moved To...
As I mentioned in a post yesterday, one bit of BusinessCasualBlog-relevant news relates to "parking" BusinessCasualBlog.com (this blog) in 2011. But, you can still get all these same updates and free content from MelAclaro.com.
Oh, I won't be shutting BCB down anytime soon. (After all, there's a lot of content here that has been indexed, bookmarked and linked to.) But, the fact is, it's a pain in the a## to migrate all this content over to another blog while still expecting to keep all the links intact.
So, for the foreseeable future, I'll keep this blog live. However, I won't likely be updating any new posts here. Instead, I'll be publishing new content pretty much exclusively on MelAclaro.com. I'd really like to keep in touch, but I need your help.
Here's what you can do to stay in touch:
1. Subscribe to my newsletter on MelAclaro.com. (Did I mention that I bribe you with a free mini-course on social media when you subscribe?) Here's the link: http://www.melaclaro.com/smmtips-signup/
2. Or, you can subscribe to my RSS feed on MelAclaro.com by copying this link (http://www.melaclaro.com/feed/) and then pasting it into your favorite RSS feed reader. (Don't know what RSS is about? Watch my video about RSS here.)
Happy 2011. Whatever You Do, Don't Lose Contact.
I hope you'll continue to keep in touch in the new year. Here's a list of places you can connect with me:
- Blog: www.MelAclaro.com
- Twitter: Twitter.com/MelAclaro
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/in/MelAclaro
- Facebook: Facebook.com/MelAclaro
In the meantime, I wish you many wonderful new opportunities in the new year.
Here's that link again to subscribe to my updates: